David K. Easlick, Jr. JD, MBA
- Expert Witness Fraternity Law Suits
- Hazing cases
- Risk Management violations
- Sexual Harrassment
Legacy of Success
Uniquely, in this area of plaintiff's witnessing, Mr. Easlick has over a quarter century of National Fraternity management experience. He was there and understands the risk management codes, the liability insurance scam, and the various positions taken by the Fraternities and their carriers. Hence despite only being in the field for 2 years, he is appearing as an expert witness in over 25 cases including most of the ones that are appearing on the web, tv and the front pages of the newspapers!
Delta Kappa Epsilon International Fraternity 89-'09.
CEO of 501(c)(7) alumni organization serving 40,000 alumni and 2000 undergraduates of 94 colleges across the United States and Canada. Reported to a volunteer board. Mitigated risks, insurance liabilities, and legal issues. Secured inter-fraternal recognition which had been lost. Brought back from 20 plus active chapters to 55 by reactivating, rebuilding and expanding. Led Freedom of Association fight against New England private colleges trying to co-edify fraternity movement. Got Congressional resolution through both houses of Congress. Made substantial progress in eliminating hazing, binge drinking and other extreme behavior. Hosted educational conferences.
- David K. Easlick, Jr. LLC '82-Present.
- Since 2015, Expert Witness Fraternity Litigation.
- Humatec, Inc. Senior Consultant 2017- present
- Butzel Long, Detroit Michigan, '76-'83, Litigation
- Member State Bar of Michigan. '77-current
- Admitted to practice US District Court of Michigan, Southern, Eastern, Western Division
Some Newsworthy Cases We Have Worked On
- Tipton v. Delta Sigma Phi
- Hipps v. Sigma Phi Epsilon
- Burch v. Kappa Sigma
- Hewlett v. Sigma Chi
- Coffey v. Pi Kappa Phi